House for sale
41 Celia Street,
6 3 2
Inviting 6 Bed Family Friendly HomeThis stunningly renovated family home proudly sits on a large 607 sqm block in a sought after pocket of Ashgrove. Only 5km from the CBD, and walking distance to all amenities, this spacious, stylish, dual living home, has a lot to offer and will not last long.
Ashgrove is ranked among Brisbane's most desirable suburbs. A home of this size and calibre, with such attention to detail, is highly sought after but rarely made available.
This prestigious family home is move-in ready and offers an enviable lifestyle just moments from everything you need.
The design and flow of this sizeable home embraces the Queensland weather, and a love for living seamlessly indoors and out, with french doors, polished timber floors and extensive entertaining areas.
Set over two levels, upstairs comprises of four bedrooms and two bathrooms, study, formal lounge, dining room, gourmet kitchen and extensive entertaining pavilion. Downstairs has two bedrooms, a kitchenette leading onto a back undercover deck, huge teenage retreat with access through french doors to the secure backyard with spa. Also downstairs is another versatile room currently being used as a media room leading onto a front patio.
- Large 607m2 block
- Total 6 large bedrooms, study, 3 bathrooms including ensuite
- Beautiful polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- Solar power
- Split system air-conditioning
- Covered double carport
- Fully fenced with automatic gate
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 renovated bathrooms, including master bedroom ensuite
- Fully renovated main kitchen with granite bench tops, premium appliances including stand alone 900mm gas cooker and integrated dishwasher
- Open plan living; with the dining and kitchen area opening onto a sizeable deck through a beautiful bi-fold door and window system
- The expansive deck and pavilion captures the stunning view and overlooks the child friendly backyard
- A covered front veranda
- 2 bedrooms plus renovated bathroom
- Spacious media room
- Modern second kitchen making the home perfect for dual living
- Rumpus area flowing out to the huge deck, grassy back yard and a large swim spa
- Expansive laundry fitted with custom cabinetry and built in shelves
- 350 meters to a range of bus services
- 550 meters to Ashgrove Centre Community including Cole/Woolworths, Gym and many others
- 650 meters to Council library
- 700 meters to Dorrington Park
- 900 meters to Child Care
- 2 mins drive to Oakleigh State School
- 7 mins drive to Kevin Grove State College
- 5 mins drive to Paddington Centre
- It also close to Marist Brothers College, Mount St Michael's College, Ashgrove State School, St Finbarr's Catholic Primary School, Mater Dei primary School, GPS Sporting Grounds and others.
This is your opportunity to secure the perfect family home in a sought after location. Call Daniel Goodwin now on 0412 656 600.
Last updated: 04:08PM on Jun 19th 2018