41 Coveney Street,
Bexley North, NSW
Deceased Estate Brick & Tile Bungalow with a 15.24m FrontageHere's an opportunity presenting itself for you to live in now, earn an income from the attached studio and redevelop later. Located on the high side of a quiet street is this freestanding brick and tile bungalow cottage with a side driveway leading to a double lock up garage & workshop. An excellent building block of approximately 650 Sqm and Measuring 15.24m x 42.67m the block would be subject to council approval for any further improvements.
• Sunlit family living flowing onto a large formal dining area with bay windows
• Galley style eat-in kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar & gas heating
• Accommodation consists of 3 bedrooms, timber floors & split system air con.
• Self-contained studio can be used as 4th Br. Teenage retreat or home office
• Period style features throughout the home with high ceilings & bay windows
• Two bathrooms with separate shower, toilet and internal access to laundry
• Double lock up drive through garage & off street parking for extra vehicles
• Further potential to value add with a knockdown rebuild on 15.24m x 42.67m
• Close proximity to schools, parks, transport & Angelo Anestis Aquatic Centre