House for sale
41 Hillcrest Street,
5 4 2
$1,100,000 - $1,200,000
Sophisticated & Spacious with Self-Contained StudioExquisitely presented throughout, this inspired residence offers sophisticated family living with multiple living options and the added advantage of a separate, fully self-contained studio. Located in one of Terrigal’s premier streets, 41 Hillcrest Street is a peaceful sanctuary within close proximity to the pristine sands of Terrigal Beach.
Having just been tastefully renovated, a flexible floor plan will cater to families of all shapes and sizes. Offering stylish spaces adorned with high quality appointments throughout, many rooms capture a picturesque view over the surrounding valley along with breathtaking sunsets. Low maintenance, landscaped gardens will leave your weekends free to enjoy this exceptional home and the relaxed lifestyle Terrigal offers.
- Four generous bedrooms plus a separate self-contained studio.
- Lavish master suite with walk in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with double hung vanity, frameless shower and covered balcony.
- Main bathroom with freestanding bath & wet-room style shower
- Stunning designer kitchen with caesarstone breakfast bar, gas cooking, Bosch appliances, soft-close drawers and a walk in pantry.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and huge family room with sliding doors opening onto outdoor entertaining deck
- Second living area upstairs set up for optional use as a 4th bedroom or teenage retreat
- Study nook
- Large internal laundry providing plenty of cupboard and bench space along with an additional bathroom
- Remote Double lock up garage with internal access and off street parking for two cars
- Majestic outlook, peaceful setting with bird sounds,
- Private side access to fully self-contained, studio accommodation with kitchenette, stunning bathroom and private entertaining deck.
- Double brick construction, brand new colorbond roof, natural gas heating, cooking and hot water throughout, NBN connected.
- Massive under house storage area
Just a short walk to Terrigal Primary School, public transport and Terrigal Beach, it is incredible that such a quiet location can also can be so central. Located approximately 5km to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, 11km (20 min) to Gosford Station and 90 min to Sydney, this home will appeal to Families, Investors and Holiday Home buyers alike. Contact Josh Svenson on 0715 509 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Last updated: 04:14AM on Nov 16th 2017