House for sale
41 Humphries Road,
Frankston South, VIC
4 2 1
$1,250,000 - $1,375,000
Luxury Poolside Elegance with Bay Views and City LightsA poolside lifestyle, bay and city views and a prestige location near Daveys Bay Beach unite in stunning fashion at this luxury 4-bedroom plus study residence.
This property presents an idyllic family sea change. The home is set on a 1003 sqm (approx) allotment within the Frankston High School Zone, 1.5km to Toorak College and just minutes to both Daveys Bay Yacht Club and Oliver’s Hill Boat Ramp.
Summer mornings here begin with beach walks and laps in your private salt-water, solar-heated in-ground pool. Evenings are spent on the northerly-facing covered alfresco deck or on the first-floor balcony watching the sun set over the water. Priceless.
Walk to the Norman Avenue shops and zip to Derinya Primary and Peninsula Grammar in minutes.
The substantial double-storey residence features ground-floor living and bedrooms, 3 living rooms, 2 granite-topped bathrooms (including a spa bathroom) and a granite-topped powder room. Lose yourself in a spacious master suite with a penthouse-style dressing room, a pool view and a full ensuite.
The 1950s builder’s own home has been beautifully updated throughout. Sleek contemporary finishes share space with original features including decorative cornices and art deco etched glass doors. This is quality without compromise.
Enjoy Tasmanian Oak under foot, high ceilings and an entertainer’s kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and stainless steel Bosch appliances, including a pyrolytic oven and microwave oven. The fully landscaped garden is both private and low maintenance, by design.
Other appointments include a semi-circular driveway, ducted heating, split system air-conditioning, partial double glazing, a remote single lock-up garage with generous storage space (or scope for a small gym), built-in robes, Spotted Gum decking, sandstone poolside paving and more.
Set sail to a beautiful lifestyle property in sought-after Frankston South.
• Poolside family home with bay and city views
• Walking distance to Daveys Bay Beach and Yacht Club
• Walking distance to the Norman Avenue shops
• 1.5km to Toorak College, minutes to Oliver’s Hill Boat Ramp
• Luxury double-storey home, updated throughout
• 1003 sqm (approx) allotment
• Salt-water, solar-heated in-ground pool with sandstone pavers
• Within the Frankston High School Zone
• Deluxe stone kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances
• Spotted Gum deck and balcony
• Spacious master suite with dressing room, pool view and full ensuite
• Granite-topped bathrooms (including a spa bathroom) and powder room
• Ducted heating, split system air-conditioning
• Tasmanian Oak floorboards, high ceilings, decorative cornices
• Remote single lock-up garage with generous storage space
• Low-maintenance fully landscaped garden
Last updated: 04:52PM on Feb 22nd 2018