Semi-rural Acreage for sale
41 Mt Brisbane Road,
Mount Pleasant, QLD
4 3 5
Call agent for details
A beautiful mountain setting.What a fantastic location.... Just 7 minutes from Dayboro and all the town conveniences, ~55 minutes from Brisbane Domestic/International airports and 1 hour from the Brisbane CBD and Sunshine Coast.
Driving through the gates of this private paradise one can leave behind all the noise and stress of city life and settle into the country. A truly beautiful piece of Australia, nature abounds on this property with wedge tail eagles cruising the thermals during the day and echidnas, bandicoots and mountain possums ruling the rain forested sections of the property by night. Relaxing on the back deck of an evening, listening to the nesting powerful owls, you are blanketed by the most vibrant stars and drawn into the serenity of nature.
Inside you are welcomed into a spacious (351m2) open plan house waiting for you to make it your own. The main bedroom suite is a luxury haven complete with Appaiser free standing stone bath and his and hers shower.
Your 21.41HA (or ~53 ACRE) property is a purpose built horse stud, including stallion paddocks, foaling yards and quarantine paddock. Alternatively the property could be opened for horse agistment, which is in high demand in the local area, allowing for alternate income streams.
Registered with Land for WildlifeTM and bordered by the North Pine River with the large and picturesque dam the property could also lend itself to an eco retreat within an easy commute of Brisbane.
There is also potential for expansion of the accessible and grazing areas of this property with further clearing.
Also boasting beautiful views out to the D'Aguilar ranges, don't miss your opportunity to secure this idyllic lifestyle on Brisbane's doorstep.
Have a look at the Floorplan - WOW so spacious !!
* 7 years young
* Fabulous kitchen with HUGE European "Ilve" Double OVEN and gas cook-top
* 3 Spacious Bedrooms with Gym / Study
* Master bedroom is a very Spacious Suite
* 3 Bathrooms
* 3m High internal ceilings
* Huge deck for the spring/summer months
* solar hot water
THE FARM INFRASTRUCTURE
* Fully fenced
* 3 large acreage paddocks
* 3 Mare and Foal paddocks, 2 with foal safe diamond mesh fences
* 2 5x5 enclosed, mesh separated, rubber lined stables with concrete base
* Two Stallion paddocks with secure three cattle rail fencing and individual shelters
* 5 metre laneways between paddocks
* AQIS approved quarantine paddock for pregnant mare importation with 8 x8 enclosed, rubber lined, concrete based stable
* 3 Bay powered Titan Shed
* 6 bay high clearance Widespan shed with 2 enclosed bays
* ~120000 litre water tank capacity (multiple tanks)
* Mature trees
* 1.5 million litre dam stocked with Silver Perch
* North Pine river frontage.
* Private location
Don't delay, call Mark today to arrange your private inspection.
Please register your details online for all inspection times and all enquires.
If you do not register for an inspection we cannot guarantee an inspection time and will be unable to notify you of any cancellations or time changes.
Last updated: 05:00AM on Aug 13th 2017