House for sale
41 North Road,
6 4 2
Late $2M's - Early $3M's
... AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!Once upon a time, in the late 1800’s, a truly talented craftsman built a spectacular and unique property perched on top of the river’s edge.
Since then, with period integrity perfectly preserved, it has been extended, renovated and updated in a manner that ensures enjoyment throughout.
The FAB (Features, Advantages & Benefits) of this property are:
- Renovated country style kitchen equipped with Ilve free standing double oven, cool room/walk-in fridge, ample storage and bench space, travertine flooring
- Multiple living areas: family room, formal dining, lounge, library, enclosed alfresco
- Sizeable bedrooms. Main bedrooms with ensuite
- 2 separate dwellings sharing over 3600 sqm of land
- Freestanding 3 bedroom cottage with loft, ducted air-conditioning, open plan living, renovated kitchen and bathroom/laundry, front courtyard and entertaining alfresco, period features with led windows and jarrah flooring
- Fabulous outdoor pool with water feature and glass fencing, pond, gazebo, established gardens with award winning David Austin and Delbard roses, vast lawn area for the children to play
- Great parking facility
- All bathrooms renovated
- Enclosed alfresco with pizza oven
- Second kitchenette in guests‘ wing
- Fireplaces in different living areas
- High ornate ceiling, bay windows, hallway arches, French doors, chandeliers
- Motorised front gate
- Shed, veg patch, reticulation
- This is without a doubt the ideal family home. The flexible layout will accommodate all your family’s needs. Whether you still have children living at home or decide to have your parents with you, these options are available here
- Family gathering and entertaining in an enviable setting
- Income opportunity by renting the cottage
- Adjacent to a park, on the Swan river, walking distance to school, less than 30 minutes to Perth CBD, close to Perth International Airport, shops, restaurants … this is country lifestyle with all amenities on your doorstep
Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Bassendean gives us a fairy tale.
Call Fab today on 0405 386 396 for more information!
Last updated: 11:38AM on Nov 30th 2017