House for sale
41 Parry Street,
Cooks Hill, NSW
3 2 1
Guide $1,100,000 - $1,200,000
Captivating Period Home in Prized Inner- City LocaleInspections by Appointment only.
Positioned on the corner of Corlette Street footsteps from Centennial Park, this captivating c.1917 residence combines the best of period-era living with a prized inner-city location.
Polished floorboards, original timber and ceiling roses and a leadlight front door provide a beautiful backdrop to the traditional family spaces this idyllic home provides, further elevated by its northern aspect, private alfresco entertaining area and prized off-street parking.
A formal lounge room provides an inviting introduction to the home; while the family living and dining room with its direct connection to the garden is a wonderful space for daily living. The electric kitchen with double bowl sink sits at the heart of the home making it perfect for family life. The main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite complements two further bedrooms and a main bathroom with shower over bath and a separate w/c. With a split system air conditioner for seasonal climate control, a single garage accessed from Corlette Street and eco-friendly solar electricity panels, this delightful home is destined to impress.
Beyond the home, indulge in the vibrancy of Cooks Hill, Darby Street’s celebrated eateries and Newcastle’s buzzing arts and entertainment scene.
- C.1917 double brick home on north facing 240sqm corner parcel
- Dual access off Corlette Street into freestanding single garage/studio that’s fully lined and comes with valuable storage space
- New PVC on steel windows to living areas
- French doors with custom security screen opens to connect the family living space to the undercover alfresco entertaining area
- 400m from Darby Street’s renowned coffee and dining scene
- Easy stroll to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and university city campus
Last updated: 09:15AM on Nov 21st 2017