41 Ruislip Street,
West Leederville, WA
PERFECT COMBINATION OF STYLE, COMFORT AND LOCATIONWith inviting, north-facing living areas inside and out, low-maintenance gardens and a dream location in the heart of West Leederville, this smartly presented, fully renovated three-bedroom home is perfect for buyers seeking a property where all the work is complete.
Stylishly updated and beautifully maintained by its current owners, the location offers fast access to the city and a choice of public transport, and all the charms West Leederville, including cafes, parks and beautiful Lake Monger, right on its doorstep.
The front garden is hidden behind a secure perimeter wall and gate. Inside are a merbau-decked patio, low-maintenance planting, and a Cantina outdoor kitchen and living area. A built-in Beefeater barbecue, wine fridge, bench space and travertine paving mean you can do a lot of cooking and entertaining out here in the balmy summer months, with the sheltered alfresco and north-facing aspect making it a useable space almost year-round.
On the ground floor are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a laundry. The main suite has a stunning ensuite with a square spa that looks out into greenery through low windows, creating a serene retreat to start or end your day. Blackbutt timber floorboards, freshly painted walls and plush carpets all add to the contemporary style.
Upstairs is a lovely north-facing living room with a sheltered full-length balcony that extends the living space through stackable doors and offers long views of characterful West Leederville and beyond. The kitchen is very generous, with black stone benchtops and Italian Lofra oven and stovetop, and more peaceful views.
Outside is off-street parking - rare in a suburb this central, plus a double carport with storage space and secure access into the property.
Comfortable year round thanks to ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, the low-maintenance reticulated gardens and good security also make this property an excellent choice for frequent travellers.
The location is ideal for city access, public transport - including two train lines and many buses along Cambridge Street - supermarkets, cafes and relaxed weekends at Lake Monger, or catching dinner and a movie at the Luna in Leederville, just a twenty-minute walk away. Lock-and-leave home in this central suburb are always popular - be sure to register your interest!
- Three-bedroom, two-bathroom home on low-maintenance block
- Luxury kitchen with Lofra appliances
- Spacious ground-floor bedroom with spa ensuite
- Private, sheltered outdoor kitchen and alfresco area
- Abundant storage including two built-in linen cupboards
- Laundry with external drying area
- Ducted reverse-cycle Daikin air-conditioning
- Secure double garage, storage and off-street parking
- Perimeter security system and alarm
- Five-minute walk to West Leederville Primary School
- 10-minute walk to local supermarket
- 12-minute walk to West Leederville Train Station
- 19-minute walk to Oxford Street cafes, cinema, shops