Block of Units for sale
41 Wagawn Street,
8 4 4
Auction - Wednesday 30 August 2017 at 6pm
AUCTION NEXT WEEK - BEACHSIDE BLOCK of 4 UNITS on 1 TITLEAn idyllic position in a popular beachside locale close to the sand and surf, this property is in good condition with solid brick construction and provides an exciting opportunity for the astute investor, developer or could be ideal as a family compound.
The new owner could benefit from all 4 income streams or lease 3 units while utilising the other. If you have a large family and you're looking for multiple self contained accommodation, then this would be an ideal family compound.
Redevelopment under the current town plan is classed under Medium density residential, Zoned RD5 - 1 bed per 50sqm net site area with the building height 3 storey ( up to 15 metres). To satisfy your due diligence, we strongly recommend to call Town Planning at Gold Coast City Council on 07 5582 8211 or consult a local town planner.
This exceptional position provides easy access to Currumbin and Tugun Village with a choice of cafes, fresh produce, a variety of convenience stores and boutique shops without picking the car keys up.
- Freshly renovated beachside block of 4 units on 1 title
- High demand rental properties
- Great self managed super fund investment
- Great rental return $1,740 p/week
- Pet friendly with no body corp fees
- 810*m block, prime beachside position
- Close to Flat Rock & oceanfront parkland
- GCCC Rates, $3,068.92* (1 January - 30 June 2017)
- Full information memorandum available on request
Tugun is conveniently located on the Southern Gold Coast between Currumbin and Coolangatta within a 1 hour* drive from Brisbane on the M1 and a 1 hour* flight from Sydney.
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Wednesday 30 August 2017 at 6pm - at the Sofitel Hotel, Broadbeach (if not sold prior)
Last updated: 09:22AM on Aug 23rd 2017