House for sale
411 Maleny Stanley River Road,
6 4 6
147 ACRES OF PARADISE AND LUXURIOUS LIVING - SUNSHINE COAST - MALENYJust minutes from Maleny and commanding a superb position, this iconic estate is being offered for the first time in over 25 years and will soon be sold at auction.
Sitting proudly on almost 150 acres of sublime countryside offering rolling green pastures, rainforest pockets and encircling creeks. This property is awe-inspiring in every possible way and features the very best secure Glasshouse Mountain views.
This hinterland sanctuary is like no other with over 1000m2 of elegant living on offer. This outstanding property provides endless possibilities that must not be missed by astute buyers.
Located only 4kms just south of the bustling hinterland township of Maleny, this substantial holding is conveniently located close to the Sunshine Coast beaches and Brisbane.
Ideal for a multitude of personal or business ventures, here you will find 3 separate homes in one. Perfect for those who appreciate living large, or a multi-generational family, there is also income potential with holiday or permanent letting as an option. Certainly no half measures were taken in creating this expansive master built property.
The meandering treed driveway surrounded by landscaped grounds leads you to the porte-cochere of the main residence. The stately entrance opens to an imposing central living area with towering ceilings, red ironbark flooring and unobstructed panoramic views of the Glasshouse Mountains and beyond.
Flowing on from the central living area to the right are two luxurious master suites, with bathrooms featuring marble and high-end fixtures and fittings. To the left is the capacious, designer kitchen using allergy free construction and featuring a butler’s pantry.
There is a north facing and sun drenched private courtyard ideally designed for all weathers, which leads onto the fully self-contained “Patio Apartment” with its own glorious views. Further along you will find the 2-bedroom “Lodge” setback on a grassed verge, which enjoys spectacular vistas across the valley as well.
* Unique basalt rock facade and concrete cored rendered construction
* Protected Glasshouse Mountain views and valley floor views that soar outwards toward Brisbane and beyond
* All residences cater to outdoor entertaining in all seasons, whatever the weather
* High ceilings, expansive windows and glass sliding doors with 210mm Red Ironbark flooring
* Capacious 2-pack quality kitchen featuring S/Steel bench tops, timber benches sourced from the property, allergy free carcasses and finishes
* Luxurious ensuites featuring high-end finishes and an elevated bath with a view
* Various 6-car accommodation and storage and 200,000 litres of rainwater tanks
This vast offering of almost 150 acres of prime, private escarpment countryside offers attractive undulating pasture and forest with magnificent secure views from many vantage points in the lower valley floor. Serviced from above by a sealed road, the grazing paddocks, farm shedding and cattle yards are easily accessed and can efficiently serve the daily functioning of the farm. The functional shedding includes an annexed bathroom and kitchen to meet farm requirements.
Spring fed dams and encircling creeks are a feature of the farm with the streams and their treed perimeters fenced to protect the riparian values of the border areas of the pastures. Stands of 35-year-old Hoop Pine forest offer a secluded enclave or alternatively a rich source of building material for a special on-site project.
The property has been used for various farming pursuits with organic/biodynamic principles where possible. Despite a varied selection of tree crops, beef cattle take pride of place. Cattle facilities are well thought and easy to manage and one person can work the yards, race, runs and loading ramp.
The varied terrain and lofty aspects of the property give rise to many unique vistas of the Glasshouse Mountains and valley surrounds, as well as giving access to meandering spring fed streams encircling the property's valley floor.
* 147 acres comprising of open grazing, natural vegetation, food trees, hoop pines, spring fed creeks and dams and rainforest perimeter for total privacy
* Undulating countryside with multiple vantages for views of the Glasshouse Mountains and surrounds
* Suitable for a variety of farming pursuits - red soils, abundant water, sub-tropical setting
* 5 strand paddock fencing mixed with electric fencing for flexibility and control
* Laneway and easy paddock crossovers with paddock watering points throughout
* Cattle yards, race and loading ramp
* Large 3 bay shed and quality annex incorporating kitchen/bathroom
* Separate power, water, solar and sewerage - all-weather carports and covered work areas
* Rare rainforest timbers
* The property is graced by a myriad of native birdlife, marsupials and many other important and rare species
* Additional private and unique building constructed of stone
This grand estate is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes from Brisbane's CBD, 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast beaches and airport and only a 5 minute drive from the bustling township of Maleny.
The Sunshine Coast is quickly becoming the pinnacle of Australian living with Maleny now seen as the jewel of the Hinterland. There are only but a few true acreage properties in Maleny of this size and location that encompass extraordinary views, substantial improvements and truly unique and abundant fertile, freehold land.
Register your interest today for this once in a lifetime opportunity.
** This property is being sold at Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. **
Last updated: 03:17PM on Aug 19th 2017