Semi-rural Acreage for sale
411 Maleny Stanley River Road,
6 4 6
Opportunity knocks for the astute purchaserSituated minutes from the heart of Maleny’s bustling town centre, this amazing property offers 3 stunning and private interconnected residences. This breathtaking location enjoys exclusive, sweeping views across the iconic Glasshouse Mountains and beyond, and will provide one lucky buyer with endless opportunities for a wide variety of business pursuits, if simply relaxing and soaking up the vistas is not your only goal.
* Stunning panoramic views from each residence
* All residences separately metered and serviced
* Unique basalt rock facade and concrete cored rendered construction
* Protected Glasshouse Mountain views toward Brisbane and beyond
* All residences cater to outdoor entertaining for all seasons
* 6-car accommodation and storage - 200,000 litres of rainwater tanks
* 147 acres - Open grazing, natural vegetation, spring fed creeks and dams.
* Rainforest perimeter surrounding the property for total privacy
* Undulating countryside – Additional site with views of the Glasshouse Mountains
* Large 3 bay shed and quality annex incorporating kitchen/bathroom
* Rare rainforest timbers, native birdlife, marsupials and many other rare species
* Additional private and unique building constructed of stone
This grand estate is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD, 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast beaches and airport and only a 5 minute drive from the bustling township of Maleny.
Don’t let this opportunity slip by, ensure you inspect this property as soon as possible!
** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. **
Last updated: 12:01PM on Jan 2nd 2018