Villa for sale
4/13 Second Avenue,
4 3 2
Offers Above $1,200,000
LUXURY FOUR BEDROOM VILLA...FOR THE ABSOLUTE LIFESTYLE ASSURED!If you are looking for the epitome of luxury, then this four bedroom, 300 sqm stylishly designed villa captures the lifestyle you have been seeking. There's an abundance of space, featuring a stunning ground floor living and dining area which opens out to a protected patio for outdoor entertaining. The court yard offers a relaxing sun-bathed area and a plunge pool to cool off during the summer which is heated for the winter to enjoy all year round.
An internal lift from the basement operates to every level allowing ease and comfort for all ages.
The first floor encompasses three bedrooms, ideal for the growing family.
The second floor will impress you. The Master bedroom spans the entire floor which provides the perfect retreat with a large walk in wardrobe and balcony with Hinterland views.
The real bonus lies on the top floor...a large theatre/family/games room with a built-in entertainment system that boasts a projector and large screen. There's even a balcony with ocean views to enjoy while sipping on your favorite cocktail.
* The perfect Broadbeach location within a short walking distance to the beach and everything you need.
* Internal lift from basement to each of the four levels of the villa
* Four bedrooms and four toilets
* Large family or media room with projector and massive automatic screen to watch your favorite Foxtel TV show, movie or sporting event
* Thoughtfully appointed kitchen with Miele appliances, gas range cook top, caesar stone bench tops and and much more including some stunning lighting features.
* Security side by side garage basement with ample storage room, laundry, toilet and shower. Th
*Vacumaid, rainwater and bose entertainment with indoor and outdoor zones
*"Absolute" is in a small complex of five luxury villa's and a small body corporate of only $85 per week.
* New carpet and recently painted, so there's nothing left to do. Ready to move straight! All the furniture is negotiable.
Last updated: 05:45AM on Aug 15th 2017