Villa for sale
4/13 Second Avenue,
4 3 2
OFFERS ABOVE $1,200,000
LUXURY FOUR BEDROOM VILLA...FOR THE ABSOLUTE LIFESTYLE ASSURED!If you are looking for the epitome of luxury, then this four bedroom, 300 sqm stylishly designed villa captures the lifestyle you have been seeking. There's an abundance of space, featuring a stunning ground floor living and dining area which opens out to a protected patio for outdoor entertaining. The court yard offers a relaxing sun-bathed area and a plunge pool to cool off during the summer, and is heated for the winter to ensure your year-round enjoyment.
An internal lift from the basement operates to every level allowing ease and comfort for all ages.
The first floor encompasses three bedrooms, ideal for the growing family.
The second floor is sure to impress. The Master bedroom spans the entire floor and provides the perfect retreat with a large walk in wardrobe and balcony with Hinterland views.
The real bonus lies on the top floor...a large theatre/family/games room with a built-in entertainment system that boasts a projector and large screen. There's even a balcony with ocean views to enjoy while sipping on your favourite cocktail.
- The perfect Broadbeach location within short walking distance to the beach and everything you need.
- Internal lift from basement to all four levels of the villa
- Four bedrooms and four toilets
- Large family or media room with projector and massive automatic screen to watch your favourite Foxtel TV show, movie or sporting event
- Thoughtfully appointed kitchen with Miele appliances, gas range cook top, caesarstone bench tops and much more including some stunning lighting features.
- Security side by side garage basement with ample storage room, laundry, toilet and shower.
- Vacu-Maid, rainwater and BOSE entertainment system with indoor and outdoor zones
- "Absolute" is in a small complex of five luxury villa's
- Low Body Corporate of *$85 per week.
- New carpet and recently painted, so there's nothing left to do. Ready to move straight in! All the furniture is negotiable.
Last updated: 09:37AM on Sep 23rd 2017