417 Barrenjoey Road,
Beachfront Family Residence Full Of Possibilities -Auction Location: On Site.
Price Guide $2,200,000 - $2,400,000 - Occupying a 514sqm block in an exclusive row of beachfront homes, this solid full brick residence has a never-to-be-built-out panoramic ocean views and has been tightly-held for over 20 years and offers a rare opportunity to further enhance/renovate (STCA).
The home is ideal for buyers seeking space, comfort and potential in a highly sought-after location. It is ideally placed, providing easy access to local shops, a variety of eateries and well regarded schools.
- Spacious lounge and dining area flows effortlessly to sunlit deck
- Well equipped kitchen with electric stove, stone benchtops and meals bar
- Generous bedrooms, most have built-ins robes, master with ensuite
- Versatile lower level rumpus, teen retreat or in-law accommodation
- Double garage, internal access, full main bathroom, large laundry
- Well kept interiors with further potential to create your dream home
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Ducted vacuum system upstairs and downstairs
- Capitalise on R3 zoning potential or for 2 apartments (STCA)
It holds an unbeatable address footsteps from the golden sands of Newport Beach, with easy access to popular schools, a leisurely stroll to village and buses at your door.
Price Guide $2,200,000 - $2,400,000
Council Rates: $580.33 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.98 per quarter + usage
Cherie Sevenoaks 0414 400 689 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Fisher 0452 377 614 / email@example.com