House for sale
42-50 Exeter Road,
4 2 8
Price Guide $1,095,000- $1,165,000
PRICE REDUCTION Offering genuine character- great granny flat potentialSomething very special awaits you in this warm and inviting piece of country living.
This spacious home with newly renovated bathrooms and laundry including new flooring throughout will not disappoint.
Showcasing elegant rooms with soaring 9 foot ceilings and a floor plan flowing seamlessly from formal to informal, this property presents the true marriage of rural living and contemporary design.
No expense has been spared in the architectural finish of this home, with elegant cornice and sophisticated design.
Quite cul-de-sac and walking distance to local shops, primary school and preschool.
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all with double door built-ins.
* Spacious study/office/bar
* Formal lounge with built-in slow combustion fireplace and separate formal dining, both with views of beautifully landscaped private property.
* Hamptons-style kitchen leading into the huge main lounge room with 2nd slow combustion fire.
* New 11hp split system air conditioning.
* Superb garden with formal and informal shrubbery, established trees and elegant hedging will satisfy the most meticulous gardener.
*Oversized Attached Double garage makes great potential for large granny flat. 10 meters x 6 meters
*Large shed with mezzanine floor and with its own concrete driveway. Garage remote door. 10 meters x 14 meters plus carport awing.
*Beautiful manicured hedges surrounding 11meter in-ground salt water pool, adjoining outdoor covered entertaining area.
This lovely property, with light filled rooms and floor to ceiling windows along the entire living area of the home. Perfect for entertaining, outside perfect for children, grass playing areas and in-ground salt water pool with unlimited side access. Walking distance to local shops,primary school and preschool.
Contact for private inspection now.
Phone Code for this property is: 8956
(enter code After Hearing Message)
Last updated: 08:20PM on Jan 16th 2019