42 Beach Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW
Character filled family home in convenient lifestyle locationThis charming, semi-detached residence is an ideal opportunity for growing families and entertainer's a-like to secure a home in a sought after Inner West location. Generously proportioned throughout, the home features three spacious bedrooms, separate light filled living room, well-designed kitchen with gas cooking and combined dining area. Retained character features are evident throughout with high, decorative ceilings, original fireplaces and polished timber flooring. At the rear, is a covered deck which looks out across the expansive lawn and established leafy gardens; a relaxing retreat perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining. Holding a convenient lifestyle address, the property is within walking distance of a diverse array of cafes, eateries and shopping options as well as a variety of city transport options.
* Family living or entertaining in character filled semi-detached
* Separate light filled living area, gas kitchen and combined dining area
* Three generously sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
* Polished timber floors, high ceilings, and original fireplace
* Covered outdoor area, large lawn and leafy established garden with expansive storage under house
* Moments from city bus routes and short walk to light rail stations
* Vibrant array of cafes, eateries and shops within easy walking distance
Suburb Profile: Dulwich Hill, 2203
Dulwich Hill is a residential suburb in the Inner West of Sydney; 9 kilometres south-west of the Sydney CBD. The area and surrounds have gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and affordable real estate. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Dulwich Hill is serviced by a number of major bus routes and Dulwich Hill Station has regular train and light rail services.
Youseff Chmait 0418 291 818
Raine&Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599