House for sale
42 Beacon Avenue,
4 2 2
Modern retro, beautifulLocated east of Princes Highway Bulli this four bedroom, low maintenance home offers fresh interiors in a sought after pocket. Appealing to families, downsizers and investors this much-loved home is set up with separate living downstairs. 600m to local shops, Bulli Medical Practice and the Woolworths complex, cafes and Bulli train station via a pedestrian path through a park. Local primary and high schools are close by and beautiful Bulli beach is only a 900m stroll away. This is a great opportunity to secure a home that offers the best of the local beach lifestyle.
The downstairs area is thoughtfully designed for guest accommodation with second bathroom and is complete with separate entrance. The gardens attached to this home are beautifully maintained and set out with mature plants. The rear yard has a multitude of fruit trees as well as an expanse of lawn. Future investment can see this home extended into the rear yard (STCA) and still have a substantial garden.
This is a great opportunity to buy into Bulli, as the township becomes increasingly popular due to the convenience of the shopping centre and transport. Commuting to work is easy by rail or road, with Bulli Pass only a short distance away.
- Beautifully presented brick home on a low maintenance block with side access
- Four bedrooms, two with built-in robes with ceiling fans
- New kitchen with brand new stainless appliances and integrated dishwasher
- Freshly painted, internal laundry, potential surplus accommodation
- Outstanding potential to update and add your own personal touches
- Low maintenance yard and landscaped gardens
- Fantastic garage with space to fit vehicles and still have storage/workshop
- Easy access to the M1 freeway and one hour drive to Sydney via Bulli Pass
Last updated: 10:40AM on Sep 17th 2018