42 Bridgeview Road,
Sold By the team at Century 21 Hill and Viteri"Sutherland Shire Real Estate Agents Century 21 Hill & Viteri have done it again with the sale of 42 Bridgeview Road Yarrawarrah. A number of qualified buyers missed out and are looking to purchase in the surrounding area. If you are considering selling property in the area contact the team on 9545 2220 and discover the difference."
Blending a fusion of exhilarating design, abundant natural light and state of the art finishes, this residence has been completely renovated to create a contemporary entertainers home of space, quality and style.
Offering exceptional value at the listed price, this unique home is complimented by striking district views, an array of living and entertaining spaces spanning all levels and grassed rear yard.
• Four good sized bedrooms; all with mirrored built-in robes, main with ensuite
• A stunning main bathroom offering his & hers vanity, frameless shower screen with rain water shower fitting and spa bath
• Gourmet kitchen featuring 40ml Caesarstone bench tops with waterfall finishes, gas cooking, large corner pantry, appliance hutch, Bosch & Miele appliances
• Spacious open plan living and dining area that flows out to an expansive decked entertaining area
• Privately positioned upstairs lounge with adjacent custom fit home office
• Multi-level landscaped garden at rear accompanied by level grassed yard and optional cubby house
• Oversize double lock-up garage plus workshop/storage space
• Other features include iron bark floors, solar panels, natural gas, NBN connection and under house storage
Yarrawarrah is a popular, family friendly suburb and an ideal place to raise children with nearby sporting fields, shops and schools. Bus service 993 takes approximately 12 minutes from Wheatley Rd to Sutherland station interchange. All the hard work has been done for you here and all you will need to do is unpack and enjoy.
Total Land Size: 632.3m2