House for sale
42 Cabana Boulevard,
Benowa Waters, QLD
5 4 4
MAIN RIVER EXECUTIVE HOMEThe quiet riverside address of Cabana Boulevard is conveniently close to business centres, schools, colleges and shopping while offering an idyllic lifestyle in an exclusive location.
This large (approx. 63 squares) home is full of delightful surprises, from the award-winning riverside spa to the spacious studio/workshop adjoining the garage.
Imagine a luxury inclusion and it is here, yet the home itself is a masterpiece of elegant design, featuring welcoming living spaces finished with discernment and taste.
From the gatehouse a covered walkway leads past classical water features to the French door entry.
Pastel terracotta floors feature throughout the ground level, creating a warm natural atmosphere.
Formal dining beneath a crystal chandelier is served by a custom-crafted walnut buffet, while the adjoining formal lounge looks out through a bay window to a wide river vista.
The kitchen, with an abundance of storage, is finished in lustrous granite with oak cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Adjacent is a charming breakfast nook overlooking terraced riverside gardens.
A patio meanders around the river aspect, ideal for al fresco entertaining, where the adults can keep an eye on the children playing in the spa.
On the north-east aspect, a private courtyard with a fully tiled 10-metre pool offers a superb alternative venue.
Linking the two is the huge family room with a coralstone open fireplace.
Alongside the pool terrace is the guest wing and executive study, plus a 4-car garage. From the foyer, carpeted stairs lead up to 4 family bedrooms, all with ensuite access.
The riverfront master suite features sliding plantation shutters onto a large terrace, plus a private dressing room, his & hers wardrobes and a neo-classical ensuite with spa and double vanity.
- Solid concrete suspended slab' home on 975m2 block with 19m. riverfrontage
- 5 bedrooms all with ensuite access, ceiling fans, TV & IT connection
- 3 bedrooms with river views, guest suite opens to pool, 4.5 bathrooms
- Separate formal lounge & dining, granite kitchen with benchtop appliance centre
- Large family room with open fire & integrated storage opens to pool courtyard
- Tinted glazing, bifold cedar doors to patios, cedar-lined eaves
- Video intercom, security system, vacumaid, ducted & individual air con.
- Executive study with library shelving, tiled 4-car
garage or 2+studio/workshop
- Boat ramp & winch, l.u. boatshed ideal as gym or music room, air conditioned
- Serviced 9m. pontoon with 2 dry docks, sink, storage lockers etc.
- Low maintenance gardens, no lawns, auto irrigation & lighting, orchid house
- 6,000 litre rainwater tanks, tiled saltwater pool,
separate in-ground designer spa
- Only minutes to schools, colleges, shopping centres & beaches
Call to arrange a personal viewing today.
Last updated: 05:43PM on May 30th 2013