Apartment for sale
42 Church Avenue,
2 2 1
Starting From $985,000
A Vibrant Oversized Apartment in MascotOversized residences located in the thriving heart of Mascot, set within a peaceful landscaped sanctuary like podium gardens, beautiful parklands and enviable position at the centre of an increasingly vibrant inner-city neighbourhood.
Spectrum’s masterfully conceived interiors exude elegance, providing a lifetime of desirable comfort. All apartments are designed to maximise natural light throughout the year, with floor to ceiling glass.
This building presents 367 spacious apartments across four boutique residential towers enjoying due North Eastern views towards the Sydney city skyline, and internally over the vast.
The construction is currently in progress, completion is in mid 2019.
Spectrum completion dates:
Retail/Building A- April 19
Building B & D2 - May 19
Building C - July 19
Building D1 - June 19
• Large format tiles featured throughout living/dining and kitchen areas
• Integrated reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Frameless, smoky mirrored built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• Media hub in most apartments
• Provisions for broadband internet and pay TV
• Internal laundry with dryer and cabinetry
• Each tower has a warm welcoming lobby and security access
• 1,200sqm of Lush landscaped parklands and manicured podium gardens
• Indoor aquatic centre including heated lap pool, spa and sauna
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• A superior level of service with a dedicated on-site building manager
• Secure undercover resident parking with lift access and visitor parking
• Modern kitchens feature stainless-steel appliances including microwave and dishwasher
• SMEG cooktop, oven with black glass and undermount ducted rangehood
• Black Smokey Mirror splashback and caesarstone benchtops for lasting quality
• Polyurethane cabinetry and soft-closing drawers for a premium feel
• Luxurious freestanding bath as a centrepiece in ensuites
• Frameless glass showers with polished chrome fixtures
• Floor-to-ceiling tiles with feature tiles
• Wall-mounted basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
• Custom Meriton wall-mounted white cabinet with full mirror doors
Spectrum was built with focusing on a lot of conservation and environmental impact seriously. They have worked closely with local councils, governments and suppliers to ensure Spectrum’s luxury apartments tread lightly on the earth. These measures not only contribute to the public good, but also significantly reduce your strata levies and utility bills.
• Spectrum has a 4.5-star average thermal comfort rating*
• Water saving initiatives with-in the apartments and common areas reduce water consumption by up to 40 per cent, the equivalent of 7 x 50m swimming pools^
• Energy saving initiatives reduce energy consumption by up to 20 per cent, equivalent to removing 105 cars off the road
• A Hebel wall system is used in-between neighbouring apartments: Hebal improves energy efficiency, has excellent sound proofing properties and is fire and pest resistant
• All glass windows and doors have a solar tint to reduce heat variants in the summer months
• Apartments are fitted with energy efficient globes and a central hot water system reducing your bills and greenhouse gas emissions.
South Sydney’s transformation over recent years has seen it emerge as a wonderfully vibrant, cosmopolitan region, full of colour and diversity. A thriving business community is located at your doorstep, with diverse employment opportunities from almost 900 businesses based in the area. Other places such as:
• Meriton’s Mascot Central Retail Precinct with Woolworths
• Homemaker centres and factory outlets
• Minutes to Sydney CBD
• Close to domestic and international airport
• Within reach is Bourke Road, Gardeners Road M5 and Princes Highway.
• Spectrum will take shape 100 metres from Mascot train station and will be within easy reach of universities, colleges and schools.
• Just 5km from the Sydney CBD, and 100m to Mascot Train Station.
Contact Us Now 02 9771 6555 | 0479 144 888 to secure this stunning apartment and to arrange an inspection!
Last updated: 02:28PM on May 6th 2019