Semi-rural Acreage for sale
42 Cork Street,
0 1 0
Historic stone buildings with excellent commercial returnsSteeped in history with gorgeous stone buildings and stables - The Royal Hotel, Gundaroo was built circa 1830's. Two existing leases comprise the successful Grazing Restaurant and Function Centre and separate Gundog Estate Cork Street Cellar. Both leases are through to September 2021 with a further 5 year option to 2026.
Income per annum is $176,926 plus GST.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire this piece of real estate with award winning tenancies that are very popular with day trippers from Canberra as well as interstate visitors. Those seeking a one of a kind commercial investment in the increasingly popular village of Gundaroo should register their interest. The adjoining half acre wedding gardens provide scope for further development, or ask us about the adjoining property which is also available for purchase and which comprises an extra acre with a historic 1860's homestead, perfect for BandB or tourism accommodation.
- Strong rental income and further income derived from onsite weddings
- The Royal Hotel and Cellar Door are on its own half acre block
- Wedding lawns and gardens on a second half acre (two titles)
- Option to purchase adjoining acre with house for future expansion
- Potential to develop tourist accommodation with purchase of house
- Commercial property includes inventory and intellectual property
- Main building and stables are constructed of 2ft thick stone walls
- Grazing building was meticulously renovated in 2003
- Stone Function Centre built in 2011
- Gundog building was renovated and extended in 2011
- In the heart of Canberra's wine district
- For a detailed prospectus please contact us today
Last updated: 05:16AM on Jun 14th 2019