House for sale
42 Cork Street,
0 1 0
An opportunity too good to missA landmark opportunity to acquire a piece of history in the heart of Gundaroo. The Royal Hotel (1865) was a traveller's inn from 1830's and now hosts two very successful enterprises; Grazing Restaurant and Functions Centre and Gundog Estate Cork Street Cellar (in the old Cobb and Co Stables). Long standing leases are in place for both tenancies.
Following meticulous renovations to the main building Grazing was opened in October 2003. The restaurant has won many awards and has been featured in Australian Country Style Magazine, Gourmet Traveller, Regional Food Magazine, several cook books and on TV features.
In 2011 the stunning stone function space was built and an extensive renovation of The Stables was completed to open the cellar door. Adding to the charm of this amazing investment opportunity are the edible gardens featuring 28 vegetable beds, herb borders, orchard, chook house and wedding lawns.
Those seeking to capitalise on this outstanding investment opportunity, just 35 minutes from Canberra's CBD, in popular Gundaroo should move quickly to register their interest.
- Strong rental income and further income derived from onsite weddings
- The Royal Hotel and Cellar Door are on its own half acre block
- Wedding lawns and gardens on a second half acre (two titles)
- Option to purchase adjoining acre with house for future expansion
- Potential to develop tourist accommodation with purchase of house
- Commercial property includes inventory and intellectual property
- Main building and stables are constructed of 2ft thick stone walls
- Extensive landscaping and verdant gardens
- For a detailed prospectus please contact us today
Last updated: 05:30AM on Apr 1st 2019