42 Davidson Avenue,
STREET RECORD | Michael Carbone & Paul PettenonInspired architecture has taken the classic style of the Mediterranean and melded it with absolute luxury to deliver a home that is the ultimate high-end family entertainer. The feeling is more oasis than suburbia, where sprawling living spaces give way to equally as expansive alfresco areas and a magnificent fully tiled infinity pool. Many custom extras add to the experience to create a special family home that is unsurpassed.
- Grand from the street with an appealing symmetry, double brick build
- 3+m high ceilings, sweeping staircase, Blackbutt timber floorboards
- Customised home theatre with screen, projector and surround sound
- Expansive and open plan living and dining, Jetmaster gas fireplace
- Showpiece stone kitchen with large island dining or preparation bench
- Servery window and servery bench, ILVE cooker with gas cooktop
- Butler's pantry, sweeping covered travertine paved alfresco terrace
- Glorious fully tiled infinity pool, level lawns, landscaped gardens
- Family room or home office, five bedrooms with bespoke cabinetry
- Dual front balconies, luxe master with ensuite, robes and balcony
- Underfloor heating in the bathrooms, ducted a/c, abundant storage
- Internal access large double lock up garage, 25000L buried water tanks
Positioned on an exceptional, wide fronted 721sqm, this beautiful home enjoys a prestige central Concord address just metres to Majors Bay Road village shops and cafes, bus services, Concord and Massey Park golf courses and close to a choice of excellent schools.
Contact Michael Carbone 0416 280 610 & Paul Pettenon 0411 180 290