42 Mcmillan Avenue,
SOLD AT AUCTION BY RAY FADELResort Style Living - Location, Location, Location!
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.42McMillanAvenue.com
A wonderful discovery set at the end of a blissfully quiet cul-de-sac, this contemporary family residence will impress with its assured sense of style, light-filled design and emphasis on alfresco entertaining. This exceptional lifestyle property has a resort style feeling with flowing interiors, quality modern finishes and private outdoor areas that all go together to make a superb entertainer’s paradise.
A very private back yard and secluded setting, the home is beautifully designed to provide a family-friendly environment with a good separation of formal rooms and casual living spaces plus a gourmet chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, Miele appliances and ample storage space. For entertainers, there is a spacious sheltered dining patio and BBQ area that overlooks a salt water swimming pool. Three upper level bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes and include a master with ensuite and walk-in robe, there is also a rumpus room with vaulted ceilings and a north facing balcony on this level.
- Light filled living spaces with a generous open design
- Sheltered patio and BBQ area plus a salt water swimming pool
- Two living areas
- Upper-level bedrooms plus a rumpus room with balcony
- Loft in one of the bedrooms
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with Miele appliances
- Caesarstone bench tops
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Separate home office/4th bedroom, double garage with internal access
- Quality double brick construction
- Peaceful cul-de-sac setting, walking distance to the beach and cafe’s
This fine home comes complete with lots of built-in storage, air conditioning throughout and a double garage with internal access. It also enjoys a delightful beachside setting that is minutes from all of the area’s cafes and shopping options, quality schools and beaches, with easy access to the CBD and Sydney airport.
For further details, contact Ray Fadel on 0413 177 739 or 8097 2422. Raine & Horne Sans Souci.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Sandringham, contact the Raine & Horne Sans Souci team on 9583 1616. Servicing the St.George Peninsula.