42 Motril Avenue,
MODERNISED GRAND COOGEE ENTERTAINERDARE TO COMPARE: LIVING & TOTAL SIZE, FUNCTION, PRACTICALITY, LIVEABILITY, PARKING, AMBIANCE, VALUE
Experience the ultimate coastal lifestyle in this quintessentially classic, stylish, modern open plan designed & quality built grand ATRIUM home. Beautifully refreshed, tastefully revitalised & upgraded (full list available upon request), it's awaiting a new family to move in & enjoy.
Idyllically located & perfectly sheltered from the coastal elements on a generous low maintenance 622sqm block, with peaceful lush valley view's & gorgeous manicured gardens providing all the fantastic Coogee attractions this fabulous suburb has to offer.
This beautiful home welcomes and warms instantly, brimming with an abundance of glorious light filled living, entertaining and outdoor expanses providing your family a wealth of comfortable, practical and adaptive lifestyle choices.
An amazingly rare property asset of a rear generous studio with a secure private side entrance is ideal for a home business, teenage retreat, extra income or simply an excellent entertainment space. Conveniently adjoining the alfresco it is complete with a modern kitchen with plentiful cupboards, drawers, dishwasher and access to the third bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
Having had the pleasure of living, building, buying multiple times and working in this wonderful suburb I invite you to view this fantastic opportunity, make yourself at home and your future Coogee dream a reality.
• Grand proportions of approximately 436sqm total area plus alfresco patios (350sqm living)
• Double entrance, Atrium styled grand entry foyer, ornate wrought iron balustrade and double French doors leading to the living area
• Comfortable lush carpeted open plan dining with classic feature columns and recessed ceiling adjoining the raised lounge, perfect for a parent's retreat or tiered theatre room
• Great sized home office/study/nursery conveniently located at the front of the home
• Voluminous light & bright tiled open plan meals/family area, sunken family/games, soaring ceiling, gorgeous chandeliers, expanse of glass windows and doors all serviced by a convenient powder-room leading out to the backyard entertaining area with valley views
• Gorgeous Hamptons style kitchen with grand bench space ideal for numerous appliances and food preparation, tiled splashback, big walk-in pantry, plentiful cupboards, draws, double fridge recess, stainless steel double oven, dishwasher and four burner gas hot plate perfect for the enthusiastic cook or chef
• Spacious upstairs carpeted master bedroom, double-door entry, walk-in robe, open ensuite beautifully framed by feature columns with a relaxing corner spa, spacious shower, separate toilet and balcony with scenic valley views
• Upstairs tiled parents retreat/sitting or dressing area with access to front and back balconies
• Three generous queen size bedrooms with bamboo floors, built in-robes (one semi-ensuite) serviced by a delightful family bathroom with ample bench, separate shower, bath and great storage
• Wonderful paved outdoor alfresco entertainment area consisting of a gabled patio with beautiful valley views, separate gabled pyramid patio with a restaurant sized pizza oven, BBQ area and food preparation benches
• Large double lock up garage, shoppers entrance, security screen, storage area, garage door with rear drive through access, sheltered by a massive shade covered domed structure, ideal for extra vehicles, boat, trailer and extra entertaining space
• Spacious laundry equipped with great bench space, under bench storage cupboards, slide out laundry cupboard, large linen/storage cupboard plus extra double linen/store in the passageway
• Eco friendly evaporative air-conditioning, solar hot water system, handy gas point in living area and privacy perimeter brick fencing with wrought iron infills to rear fence & reticulation to front garden
• Five T.V. points, five Foxtel points and two phone points
• Security alarm, electric roller shutters to all windows at the front of the property besides two semi-circle feature entrance windows
• Conveniently large driveway space plus extra car spaces for approximately six vehicles and approximately two vehicles spaces at the rear
• Quiet and low coastal maintenance location, friendly neighbours, walking distance to parks
42 Motril Avenue is located in close proximity to all the fabulous local conveniences on offer, including but not limited to: Coogee Beaches/Marina/Coogee Surf-life Saving Club, Coogee Plaza, Lighthouse Corner Store and Deli, Stargate/Phoenix Shopping Centre, Beeliar Village, local cafes, restaurants, sporting & recreation, St Jerome's Catholic and Coogee Primary Schools, public plus local school bus stops for High Schools, Fremantle's world renowned tourist attractions, shopping and restaurant strip.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Kristina or Fleur and we would be de...