42 Parkway Drive,
Renovated QueenslanderLocated in sought after Parkway Drive, this renovated Queenslander is surrounded by tropical palm trees on a 2208m2 level block.
The original 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Queenslander has been raised up and restumped allowing for 3 new bedrooms, family bathroom and laundry and huge second living area.
Upstairs retains heritage features such as timber flooring, VJ paneling, lead light windows, timber joinery, full wrap around verandas, high ceilings and timber fretwork. The open plan timber kitchen overlooks the spacious indoor and outdoor dining areas and has a tree top vista.
There is a brand new double lock up garage with remote door and plenty of storage accessed by a new concrete driveway. There is also off street parking for 4 plus vehicles.
This private block is landscaped with mature trees, ample room for a vegetable patch and a lawn area for kicking the footy around.
Byron Bay is only a 5 minute drive or a 15 minute safe bike ride away via bike paths.
- Charming period timber home
- Relocated original 2 bedroom Queenslander Cottage upstairs
- Queen size 4 bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and 2 living areas
- Renovated bathroom upstairs, new bathroom & laundry downstairs
- Solar hot water
- Quality original and new timber flooring, soaring high ceilings
- Full length wrap-a-round verandas, with private entertaining areas
- Detached remote double lock-up garage with ample storage
- Level 2208sqm block with mature plantings, fruit trees and lawn areas
Property Code: 659