House for sale
42 Selkirk Avenue,
4 2 4
Offers Over $1,355,000
Impeccable Family Home - Glittering Water and Surfers Skyline ViewsFrom the open-concept kitchen and living space to the large entertaining deck leading onto the north facing canal, there is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy the luxurious lifestyle sprawling over almost a quarter of an acre (953 sqm). Situated in a family-friendly neighbourhood at the end of a cul-de-sac and near great amenities, public transport and schools, this home is low maintenance and will appeal to a buyer with a busy lifestyle.
This single storey family home features an excellent free-flowing layout and has been immaculately maintained. The open-plan kitchen/living and dining areas enjoy river views and are beautifully spacious, with ample room to entertain in comfort. A glorious kitchen takes centre stage wrapping a marble-topped island bench and fully appointed for cooking with ease, complete with Miele and Bosch appliances, dishwasher and an abundance of built-in cabinetry. The informal living space offers easy access to the in-ground pool and entertaining deck and large grassed back yard while the separate lounge room with soaring ceilings has a private entry to enjoy the front landscaped gardens.
This is one outstanding brick and tile modern house with a very stylish interior. The interior of the house is bright, airy and crisp with high ceilings and large windows and doors complete with Crimsafe for your security. Multiple sliding glass doors opens out to an expansive, undercover outdoor entertainment deck creating the perfect open space for entertaining guests throughout the year. Each of the four bedrooms are of a generous size and include built in robes for storage. All rooms have luxurious carpet and benefit from picturesque outlooks of either the garden, pool or river.
- A short distance to the schools, bus stops and parks
- Enjoy sunsets on the river or exercise when strolling around the neighbourhood
- Relax on the deck or entertain friends and family whilst soaking in the ambience of the peaceful lifestyle that awaits you
- Tiled living area for easy maintenance
- Carpeted separate lounge room
- Stylishly kitchen with great storage, plumbed fridge and stainless-steel appliances
- The king-size master bedroom comes complete with modern en-suite
- Four bedrooms plus separate study off the grand entry
- Two bathrooms plus powder room (bath in en-suite)
- Luxuriously appointed bathrooms
- Separate laundry and external access
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living integration
- Almost a quarter of an acre (953 sqm)
- Easy-to-maintain, landscaped garden
- Solar hot water system
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Auto double lock up garage with internal access
- NBN available
- Ceiling fans
Perfectly priced for those looking to get a foot into Benowa waterfront living, call today to secure your private viewing.
Last updated: 04:19PM on Mar 26th 2019