Rural for sale
421 Berry Road,
0 0 0
THE ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE LOTEncompassed by an incredible 180 degree rolling hills landscape, pretty vistas aren’t the only incredible thing tucked away on this 50-acre Gidgegannup lifestyle property. Fully provisioned for equine use, impressive levels of infrastructure hide amongst the property.
Fastidiously constructed by Benlin Homes in 2008, the 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom residence is designed around the stunning rural backdrop that features from the living areas and master suite. A 12.5 metre concrete lap pool perfectly complements the rear entertaining area and features a full glass balustrade so as not to detract from the views. Classic in design yet featuring all of the modern conveniences one would expect, quality finishes including timber floors and granite benchtops feature throughout the home.
The state-of-the-art insulated stable features 3 boxes (4m x 4m) and one larger recuperation box (5m x 6m). Fully provisioned with water and power, the current owners have also installed a toilet and hand basin along with septic and leach drains. An immense 30m x 6m shed is adjacent the stables and provides plenty of room for storing anything you could imagine.
Other features include:
* Dual access – Main entry on Berry Road with rear access from Falls Heights in Tilden Park Estate
* 8 paddocks including Olympic dressage arena and 19 metre round yard
* 4.5 million litre dam - recently cleaned and with restored liner
* 500,000 litres in potable tank water
* Fully reticulated orchard with a mix of citrus and stone fruit
* Upgraded solar electric fence on stable paddocks
* Inside the home, other luxury accommodations include:
* Upgraded LED lighting throughout
* Fully ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Spotted gum timber flooring throughout bedrooms and lounge
* Master bathroom featuring underfloor heating
* Heated towel rails in all bathrooms
* Designer lighting in kitchen
* High ceilings throughout
* Separate shower and toilet in laundry - perfect after returning from the paddock
With too many items to list, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer. A testament to the current owners, all areas of the property have been meticulously maintained to an extraordinary standard.
Viewing by appointment only. Please call Roger Smith 0412 555 030 to schedule a viewing or to request more information.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019