House for sale
421 Upper Macdonald Road,
St Albans, NSW
4 2 5
New To Market
Rural Splendour with Macdonald River FrontageNestled on 13 acres in historic St Albans, this superbly presented property is one of the hidden gems in the valley. Surrounded by national parkland with Macdonald River frontage, this is a premium piece of real estate offering the finest in rural living. Now is the time to make that lifestyle change you have been considering.
The substantial single level home has been transformed to create the ultimate entertainers dream in a tranquil, picturesque and private setting. Bathed in natural sunlight, there are mutiple living zones including a bar that overlooks the entrance to the property, a great spot to unwind and relax. Open plan living allows for the indoors to extend to the capacious covered timber deck and pool area with outdoor BBQ, perfect for entertaining family & friends. Guests can be accommodated separately to the home with views of the pool and lower paddock area.
A well considered layout with four good sized bedrooms, the main bedroom also has an outdoor parents retreat and bath. Relaxing has never been so peaceful. Classic fittings have been incorporated into the home with the earthy hues and tones blending with the natural surrounds.
- Steel frame & cladded home with colourbond roofing;
- Entertainers kitchen and bultlers pantry. The kitichen extending to the outdoor deck;
- Slow combustion fireplace that will heat the house during winter;
- American barn style shed with two additional sheds (6 x 4.5m) located on the higher side of the property;
- Landscaped gardens & herb garden compliment the natural surrounds;
- Stunning in-ground concrete pool to cool off in during summer or take a dip in the river directly from your property;
- Fully fenced with the lower paddock ideal for cattle or horses;
- Plenty of storage space including under house storage;
- Plentiful supply of water, 8kw solar system,ADSL internet, land line & standard septic.
These are just some of the endless features that this stunning property includes, book your private inspection today
Rhys Coles - 0406 704 040
WFR Office - 02 45664660
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we can not guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
Property Code: 507
Last updated: 08:54AM on Nov 12th 2019