Townhouse for sale
4/22 Salvado Street,
3 2 1
SUPERIOR SALVADO ABODELocated in sought after South Cottesloe, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home defines modern elegance and has been gorgeously renovated throughout. Flaunting breathtaking ocean vistas & housing a modern double-storey interior, this is the perfect balance of style alongside blissful luxury.
Tread the quaint path lush with appealing greenery in your large yet easy-maintenance garden. One out of several entertaining spaces, here you can host breezy barbeques in your tranquil front yard facing the coast. Open the door to the neutral tones implemented over both storeys, highlighting many smart design decisions, including the spacious bedrooms with sliding door garden or balcony access.
The gleaming open plan spaces well as the stunning vaulted ceilings allow plenty of natural light in, illuminating the kitchen and dining area, complete with a breakfast bar bridging the spaces. Slide onto your private side terrace, where you can easily extend the entertainment from the dining room. Gatherings in this enclosed but open-air space will be sure to charm guests.
This superb, low maintenance residence is sure to impress professional couples, small families or downsizers alike. Take life at your own healthy pace with many convenient perks within short stroll from all directions. Indulge in the nearby caf and restaurant strip or walk over to the beach in mere minutes. Thanks to public transport options a 5-minute walk away, with the Mosman Park Train Station providing a straightforward trip to the Perth CBD, free yourself from all traffic and parking stresses.
With every step in your day, bask in the delightful sights and sounds of the locale promising the balanced, relaxed lifestyle that you deserve!
• 119sqm 2-storey Townhouse
• 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom
• Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
• Bedrooms with outdoor access and floor-to-ceiling mirrored robe
• Open plan living/ dining/ kitchen
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
• Stunning vaulted ceilings
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Single Garage
• Appealing frontage lined with stone and greenery
• Large yet easy-care garden facing the coast
• Renovated throughout
Location features (approx.)
• 400m 5-min walk away from the stunning beach
• Vistas to ocean
• Nearby to Cottesloe beach
• Prime location in fabulous south Cottesloe
• Walk in minutes to caf and restaurant strip
• 450m 5-min walk to nearest train station
• 450m 5-min to the nearest bus stop
• 1.7km 5 min drive to Mosman Park Primary School
• 1.8km 4-min drive to Iona Presentation College
• 550m 1-min drive to IGA
• 1.3km 4-min drive to Coles
• 2.1km 5-min drive to Keanes Point Reserve and Swan River
• 12.6 km to the CBD, easy public transport journey
Last updated: 10:20AM on Dec 9th 2018