House for sale
43 5th Ave.,
Palm Beach, QLD
4 3 2
Offers Over $1,099,000
WALK TO BEACH - MUST BE SOLD!This abode is everything your family needs, in a central location and a hop skip and a jump to the white sands of Palm Beach. The sellers of this property are moving overseas and seeking all offers of interest.
Wake each morning with an invigorating swim, surf or beach walk at the very end of your street. Every day is a holiday with the sun, surf and sand as part of your lifestyle.
This home accommodates the entire family, built over two levels. Dual living for the family, Air-bnb or permanent income at your disposal.
- 4 bedrooms in total with ceiling fans
- 2 separate spacious living areas, one upstairs one downstairs providing living options.
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Double lock up garage with room for storage
- 3 bathrooms, includes ensuite, bathroom with bath and powder room
- Two Modern kitchens
- Easy flow living room with high pitched ceilings allowing plenty of light and breezes all year round
- Large internal laundry
- Sparkling in ground pool
- Easy-care low maintenance gardens
- One hour to Brisbane + one hour drive to Byron Bay and only 10 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport.
Located in the best part of Palm Beach, Fifth Avenue is known by locals as one of the best surf break on Palm Beach beachfront.
Your new home is perfectly positioned to take advantage of two still water estuaries, Tallebudgera Creek and Currumbin Estuary & walking distance to shops, transport & schools.
Last chance, this must be sold as the sellers are committed to moving on. What is this worth to you?
Last updated: 03:59PM on Jan 21st 2018