43 Ballina Crescent,
Port Macquarie, NSW
SOLD PRESTIGE CANAL RESIDENCEArchitecturally designed to maximise light, scale and outlook, a series of feature light-filled voids, floor to ceiling glass and raised ceilings create a sense of grandeur with a modern-day twist. Sweeping 180-degree vistas are welcomed from both inside and out and you can gaze over the north to rear canal waterway whilst swimming in the pool with waterfall feature.
For those who like to entertain, the open-plan living is complemented by a chef's kitchen featuring an oversized stone topped waterfall island bench with a breakfast bar. Continually connected to its environment and designed to capture the view from any angle. Ideal for families of all ages and stages.
Absolute perfection, you will become immersed within this idyllic north to rear waterfront setting. Located for lifestyle with a short level stroll to Settlement City, Panthers, transport and a choice of marinas, local cafes and restaurants or enjoy a relaxing level walk to the CBD.
• Oversize entertainers' kitchen with Caesarstone benches and breakfast bar, butlers' kitchen, stainless steel cooking appliances and 5 burner gas cooktop.
• Open plan family living flows to the full length terrace and large sun-drenched alfresco entertaining beside the pool
• Multiple living and family rooms
• Three large bedrooms, all with built-ins on the lower level and another three bedrooms on the upper level
• Two Spacious master bedrooms with suburb views, on the lower level the bedroom consist of his'n'hers robes through to luxury ensuite and on the upper level the bedroom is serviced by a bathroom and private covered balcony.
• 18 foot ceiling in the gallery entrance
• In-ground salt water quartzon tiled pool with ceramic tile surrounds, full length covered entertaining overlooking the waterways
• Custom bar area with sink and bar fridge provision
• Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
• Level access to double lock-up garage with auto door and single rear garage door allowing drive through access to the rear, secure internal access and additional off street parking
• Private jetty and pontoon with the benefit of a boat ramp and winch
• Meticulously tailored with endless storage, security intercom and alarm
• 13,250 liter underground water tank servicing the internal utilities
• Short level stroll to Settlement City, Panthers, transport and a choice of marinas, local cafes and restaurants or enjoy a relaxing level walk to the CBD.