43 Browning Street,
Byron Bay, NSW
Exclusive Golden Grid AddressSet atop Byron’s exclusive old town precinct, with breathtaking views to Julian Rocks, the hinterland and beyond.
With only a handful of neighbours and a full street of nature reserve opposite - 43 Browning Street really has it all.
Situated in a peaceful cul de sac, this 4 bedroom home spans 2 levels, with a kitchenette/wet bar servicing the lower level and inground pool.
The open plan living captures every aspect of the bay – north facing and basked in sunshine, coupled with fresh ocean breezes as a result of this unique Byron elevation.
It is all about the indoor/outdoor living at 43 Browning Street, earning it the accolade of being one of the most desirable properties in the shire.
* North facing aspect
* Expansive ocean and mountain views
* Kitchenette/wet bar servicing the lower level and pool area
* 2 street frontage
* 1,012m2 (quarter acre) in the ‘golden grid’
* Inground pool
* Multiple storage rooms
* 4 good sized bedrooms – 2 with ensuites
* Short walk to the Green Garage, Top Shop and town centre
* Double lock up garage with internal access to the house
* Reserve band along the opposite side of the street
* STCA - Subject to Council Approval