House for sale
43 Eric Street,
4 3 4
VIVE LA DIFFERENCEOFFERS CLOSING 27TH JUNE 2017 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Sometimes your standard, run-of-the-mill house just doesn't cut it. Why live with the conventional, when it's the unique that excites!
I am so pleased to offer this special home to the market.
Positioned proudly on a 665sqm block with mature landscaped courtyard style gardens.
Come up the stairs to the front door, and walk through the entrance into an inviting surprise.
To your right you have the children's or guest wing. Offering a large living area, small kitchen, and two large bedrooms sharing a bathroom. Absolutely ideal for teenagers or perhaps even an income producing two level apartment.
A spacious garage accommodating two cars and a camper, as well as extra storage is accessed directly from this wing.
To your left you have the main house. This comprises:
• A separate study
• A very large kitchen, pantry and additional storage overlooking the alfresco area and pool
• A large open plan living and dining area
• Downstairs bedroom with en suite bathroom. This also doubles as a third living room or playroom if required
• Upstairs the master bedroom has a generous walk in robe, en suite bathroom and a balcony with ocean glimpses
• Laundry with so much storage
• An oversized single garage accessed off the ROW
• Additional parking or space for a boat, also accessed off the ROW
The home has a distinctly Mediterranean feel, and is so very versatile. Walk to the beach, supermarket, Cimba's and forget about the car.
Rates and Levies:
-Council Rates: $4,601.09 per annum
-Water Rates: $1,569.85 per annum
*Please note that while best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
*Please note the owner reserves the right to sell the property prior to the closing date.
Last updated: 02:55PM on Aug 10th 2017