43 Grove Street,
Refurbished parkside sandstone terraceSet directly opposite the lush green expanse of Birchgrove Park and playground, this tastefully modernised sandstone terrace is set among a row of historic residences. Showcasing clever use of space and a smart contemporary kitchen and bathroom, it's been newly updated and offers a low maintenance, key-turn lifestyle. Capturing intimate park views, it presents an ideal executive address, with CBD buses at its door and the ferry within a pleasant stroll.
- Two bedrooms with generous b/ins, main with lacework balcony
- Open-plan living and dining, plantation shutters, high ceilings
- Chic modern CaesarStone Smeg kitchen with movable island
- Private landscaped courtyard garden with an outdoor WC
- Freshly painted and carpeted, newly polished timber floorboards
- Catchment for the highly regarded Birchgrove Public School