43 Hadley Circuit,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
2018 MAY | SOLD!! Please contact Andrew Patman for more details.A streamlined contemporary design and sumptuous modern styling, harmoniously combine in this superbly presented, single level family home to create a luxurious lifestyle in a prime setting. Enjoying a coveted lifestyle address on a low-maintenance 450m2 block and only minutes to Rouse Hill station, its premier location offers a leisurely stroll to Beaumont village shopping precinct and Rouse Hill Town Centre and only moments from Ironbark Ridge Public School.
- 4 spacious bedrooms including a deluxe master suite with fitted WIR and stylish, private ensuite.
- Gourmet, stone kitchen complimented with quality appliances, walk in pantry and ample polyurethane, soft-close cabinetry.
- Expansive open-plan family living and casual dining area with spectacular electric skylights + separate media room.
- Modern family bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, stone vanities, bathtub and separate toilet.
- Stunning, oversized alfresco dining area, complete with built in BBQ, fridge and sink.
- Fantastic storage options throughout the home including an enormous walk-in-linen cupboard.
- Low maintenance established gardens create a superbly private oasis.
- Additional features: Beautifully fitted out laundry and double automatic garaging, high ceilings, plantation shutters, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, security system and more.
* Ironbark Ridge Public School – 800m & Rouse Hill High School – 1km
* Beaumont Hills Village Shopping Centre – 1km
* Rouse Hill Town Centre – 1.8km
* City and local buses on Sanctuary Drive – 350m
* Future Rouse Hill Rail Station (2019) – 1.8km
This is a truly impressive residence, where timeless design, practical living and a superb location offer a sumptuous executive family lifestyle.