43 Myola Road,
Big "Beach House" with a White Picket Fence - 350m Level Walk to the Surf & RockAuction Location: On Site.
Positioned in the midst of the exclusive Golden Triangle on 682.9sqm of level, landscaped land - enjoy the easy stroll to the golden sands of world famous Newport Beach, restaurants, cafes, shops and more. The lifestyle opportunities of this select coastal hamlet are endless.
This is a great home with lots of versatility and options. You may need room for your large family of children; space for the in-laws or just room so that you can easily accommodate the guests who may want to spend the weekend with you.
* Big and beautiful without losing the intimacy of feeling like a warm and welcoming home
* Over sized bedrooms with built in robes and a selection of large bathrooms. Potential for a seventh bedroom or study
* Sundrenched north facing outdoor entertaining deck adjacent to the sparkling inground swimming pool
* The landscaped gardens are very private and have a tropical feel to them
* Flexible floor plan offering a choice of three, large sunny separate living areas or even more accommodation if needed
* Potential to capitalise further on the outstanding location by updating the spacious kitchen and functional bathrooms
This is an outstanding opportunity for the astute lifestyle buyer who is wanting to buy into this highly sought after location close to schools, direct city public transport and the yachting paradise of Pittwater. Make every day feel like a well deserved holiday
Points of interest:
450m to Newport Bowling Club (6 minute walk)
500m to Bus Stop to the CBD (6 minute walk)
850m to Newport Public School (10 minute walk)
1.2km to The Newport (15 minute walk)
2.3km to Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club
2.7km to Royal Motor Yacht Club
3.1km to Mona Vale Golf Club
3.4km to Bayview Golf Club