43 Railway Street,
Contemporary Style and SophisticationAuction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
sms 43railway to 0429 272 015 for your free property book.
A haven of flowing space, glorious natural light and highly-efficient function, this comprehensively renovated home showcases seamless indoor/outdoor transitions over two levels, four finely-proportioned bedrooms and two luxe bathrooms. Inside, the skill of a creative hand is evidenced by sophisticated touches, from matte black tapware and door furniture to rugged concrete kitchen benchtops and a contemporary glass balustrade that beautifully complements honey toned floors.
Distinct lounge and dining domains connect seamlessly and flow out through double sliding doors to
to an alfresco deck and low maintenance garden that offers a cosy spot for quiet relaxation or a social place for the family to come together. Impeccably presented with a gas cooktop and oven, breakfast bar, dishwasher and wine fridge, the kitchen offers practicality in spades. Two bedrooms on ground level include an air-conditioned retreat with ensuite bathroom, while the upstairs bathroom shares the contemporary aesthetic seen in every room, with floor to ceiling tiles, under floor heating, a frameless shower screen with rainwater showerhead, and a luxurious freestanding bathtub for a hard-earned soak.
Delivering a sense of sanctuary that belies its vibrant location, it’s positioned just minutes from Merewether’s surf and sand and footsteps to the cool village lifestyle of The Junction.
- Ground floor bedroom offers floorplan flexibility as a second living space
- Light-filled dining room with fireplace and atrium with water feature
- Air-conditioned living area connects seamlessly to alfresco entertaining
- Large laundry with handy third w/c; upper level study nook
- Air-conditioned master bedroom upstairs with walk-in robe and north facing balcony
- Single garage with new roller door plus additional off-street parking
- Easy stroll to The Junction public school and St Joseph’s primary