House for sale
43 Sandpiper Island Retreat,
5 3 2
Layers Of Waterfront LuxuryThis stunning three-level Eastport home features layer upon layer of luxury. Commanding spectacular canal views at every turn, it's a five-bedroom, three-bathroom stunner set on a substantial 934m2 corner block with approximately 60 metres of water frontage.
Enjoy independent living spaces as well as large open-plan indoor/outdoor rooms where everyone can come together. Built by renowned builder Riverstone there is nothing left for you to do but enjoyï¿½..
- 5 Large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms;
- Huge living area with feature ethanol fireplace has a high void area providing a light filled outlook to the water and estuary beyond. It opens to a large alfresco balcony area;
- Large 18meter floating jetty allows room for your large vessel plus tender;
- Impressive kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, plenty of drawers, overhead cupboards and 180 degree water outlook beyond the dining and alfresco area;
- Large scullery with additional 4 burner stove top, sink, more bench top and cabinetry;
- 2 bedrooms open to a private courtyard and the bathroom offers a shower, bath and single vanity;
- Free standing double garage complete with canal views;
- Private gated and glass enclosed portico invites you to the front entry;
- Grand foyer entrance takes you past a charming wrought iron enclosed wine cellar complete with wine racks;
- Wander up the open staircase with wrought iron and timber balustrade, spotted gum wood floors throughout the top floor, encompassing canal and estuary views through massive floor to ceiling windows looking over the mezzanine;
- Upstairs includes another 2 large bedrooms and a bathroom complete with double shower and single vanity. Extensive storage (linen cupboards) are found on each level of the home;
- Media Room with double entry doors opening to the void;
- Exclusive and enormous master bedroom provides a feeling of being above the water with full length floor to ceiling windows which opens to balcony with views extending down 4 canal fairways;
- The master ensuite is expansive and has a double vanity and spa bath;
- An internal staircase leads you to a large games room or bar area with granite counter top and leads out to yet another outdoor entertaining area on water level and shaded by sails;
- Manicured established reticulated gardens surround the property and complete this picturesque and stately home;
First home open early January, unless sold prior by appointment. To get in early for a private viewing contact Renee.
Last updated: 02:53AM on Dec 12th 2017