43 The Avenue,
Rare 1499 sqm approx Property with Multiple Opportunities.Positioned on 1499sqm approx and set back from the street, this well designed practical home will appeal to many buyers. Families looking for a flexible floorplan with a self contained 2 bedroom flat, investors wanting to capitalise on the land size to investigate a sub division opportunity or the astute investor looking for a return rental this property has so many opportunities on offer.
The four bedroom home has an open plan casual kitchen, large family area and an extra room to be used as a parents retreat / flexi room, this property offers it all. Inside the natural finishes of solid timber floors, recently polished and freshly painted throughout. Move in and enjoy the location on offer within walking distance to Pittwater and Bungan Beach. Those that seek more utility space will find a use for the oversized garage complete with workshop and additional areas for extra storage.
- 4 bedroom home with a flexible layout
- 2 bedroom self contained flat with own separate entrance, laundry and two outdoor
- Freshly painted throughout with polished floorboards
- 70sqm double lock up garage (3 garage) with ample under house storage
- Extra Off street parking for 2 cars with easy accessibility for multiple vehicles
- Master Bedroom with new ensuite
- Generously sized open plan entertaining terrace and also covered entertaining deck
- Established gardens with secure fully fenced yard and private secluded cabana
Council Rates: $491.32 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.98 TBA per quarter + usage
Cherie Sevenoaks 0414 400 689 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Fisher 0452 377 614 / / email@example.com