House for sale
43 Tomah Crescent,
The Ponds, NSW
5 3 2
Price Guide $1,175,000 - $1,285,000
Flawless LuxuryFinished to a flawless standard, this family residence has been designed to provide an immensely relaxing indoor/outdoor lifestyle. This exquisite residence is quietly set in one of The Ponds most desirable settings, displaying a seamless flow between multiple living areas and its established garden surrounds. An exceptional option for those who value privacy or love to entertain, family sized dimensions coupled with easy care attributes offer wide appeal.
- Opulent main suite with a generous WIR, luxurious ensuite bathroom and open balcony
- Four additional spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes and plenty of natural light, one bedroom downstairs with full ensuite
- Bi-Fold doors opening out to the Alfresco from the open plan dining and family room
- Sleek modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove and a walk-in pantry providing ample storage space
- Upstairs rumpus room and ample storage on both levels
- Ducted air, alarm system, double automatic garage with internal access
- Neatly manicured formal landscaping to complete an already sensational residence
This superb property is a must have family home offering an enviable lifestyle. With all of this and more this property is the complete family package so call Chris Duke today on 0420 385 355 so you don't miss out!
Last updated: 04:55PM on Jan 22nd 2018