Semi-rural Acreage for sale
43 Tripoli Way,
Albion Park, NSW
4 3 2
Expressions of Interest
Unique Lifestyle Acreage & Development OpportunityOnly on rare occasions does a property of this genre become available & within the boundaries of a rapidly growing locality like Albion Park. Offering the best of both worlds with its proximity to the town hub in combination with a relaxed country lifestyle, this property certainly offers a myriad of possibilities.
Currently the modern 4 bedroom brick & tile residence is nestled on 1.516 Hectares of near level fertile land with escarpment views, Macquarie Rivulet boundary & combination of zoning's.
With approved plans for a second executive home on the level R2 residential section, a huge RU6 Agricultural, home occupations and places of worship plus a transiting 2785m2 (approx) portion (delegated local road) in the mix, the potential of this property is still to be realised.
The presently zoned RU6 section has a large powered multi car workshop, garage with double carport plus stables, adjoining the all year round free flowing river.
The existing modern single level home features:-
• Northern rural aspect across green pastures
• Spacious open plan living areas (Lounge, dining & family rooms)
• Four large air conditioned bedrooms with built in's
• Three sparkling bathrooms (Spa baths & ensuite)
• Centrally positioned fully equipped kitchen
• Solid bamboo timber flooring
• Wood burning fireplace
• High ceilings (2.7m)
• Large fully tiled laundry
• Solar power to the grid, gas water & water tank
• Double remote garage (Internal access)
With the ever expanding nature of development in Albion Park/ Calderwood & Tullimbar in mind, this property is certainly poised to enjoy future buoyancy inline with the regions growth.
Call for plans and a full explanation.
Contact Rob Anstee 0417 429694 or Rodney Stone 0431 821949
Last updated: 04:24PM on Oct 30th 2017