43 Wanstead Street,
North Coogee, WA
SOLD by BRAD MILOSThe Caliber of home on offer here is not your average (so don't be fooled by cheaper constructed & finished homes that are on the market for less) Because when the market changes, rest assure you will be rewarded for the premium quality finish & construction in this home.
Why would you build, or purchase an apartment or even a small townhouse for around the same price ?
If a quality of lifestyle is of importance to you as it is equally your expectation of owning a coastal home that is finished with only the finest of materials, craftsmanship and attention to detail, the best that money can buy, then make no mistake, expect nothing less than high quality and premium flawless-finishes throughout this one-off custom built coastal home.
This home sets a new standard in its class, (unparalleled perfection).
Perfectly positioned on a care-free site, that allows you to capitalise on the relaxed coastal lifestyle, walking distance to the central heart of the stunning Port Coogee Marina. Then look no further all that you will ever want is here in this near-new 5 bedroom 2.5 bathroom residence.
STANDOUT FEATURES include, but are not limited to:
- Spacious sleek front entry foyer with feature wall niche
- Huge front home theater or games room
- Spacious home office or 5th Bedroom
- Quality 600x600 polished porcelain tiled flooring through spacious open plan living area and bamboo flooring to second level
- impressive architecturally inspired staircase is feature positioned, linking the two floors decked with quality Bamboo, state of the art laminated glass and polished stainless steel balustrading
-Display of Quality crystal and led lighting throughout, glass plated switching, dimmable and automatic
- Custom crafted kitchen with expensive 60mm solid granite bench tops with sleek sophisticated white cabinetry, ample pull-out storage, a triple pantry cupboard, double commercial grade sink, an appliance nook, quality tap fittings and high end Miele appliances - including a double oven (one pyrolytic), an Induction cook top and a dishwasher
- Custom crafted laundry has sparkling stone bench tops, quality gloss faced cupboards with linen drawers, Quality Miele washer and dryer, tiled splashbacks and access to a separate dry court with gate off the private rear laneway
- Spacious wind sheltered alfresco with concrete aggregate flooring and custom in-built stainless-steel barbecue kitchenette (off the gas mains connection) with a gas cooker, sink, bar fridge, a bin storage area, loads of cupboards space and sparling stone bench top
- Spacious fully-tiled powder room (bathroom size) downstairs, provides guests with convenience to adjacent to plenty of endless inbuilt linen cupboard storage space
- Upstairs provides an additional computer nook or study, finished with more inbuilt sparkling stone bench tops and bamboo flooring continuing from the staircase
- The 2nd/3rd/4th upstairs bedrooms are all carpeted and have full-height built-in robes with integrated shelving
- The Grand master bedroom suite, boasting a walk-in wardrobe, outdoor access to a large tiled balcony (with glass balustrading) and a hotel-style ensuite that showcases full height glimmering quality porcelain tiling oozing sophistication. Hob-less shower, toilet, twin vanities, feature glass doors and ample built-in storage space (for linen and shoes)
- A stunning main upper-level bathroom includes a shower, a sleek free-standing bath tub and twin vanities with quality tap mixers and a showcase of full height tiling keeping in tune with the sophisticated styling and ducted heating.
- Fully-tiled upstairs powder room and 3rd closed coupled toilet suite
- Remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings, shopper's entry, rear access and a large powered storeroom - enter off the private rear laneway for convenience and peace of mind
- Quality industrial-grade doors and window fittings throughout - including a feature front entry door
- Easy-care artificial lawns and low-maintenance front gardens add to a breathtaking modern façade that catches the eye almost instantly
- Beautiful side courtyard off the lower-level entry area
- Two ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning units - with zoning (including the bathrooms)
- Insulation in external brick wall cavities for better insulation properties and energy saving efficiency
- Quality blind fittings throughout (electric internal blinds to master suite and open-plan family/dining area)
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Concrete aggregate to the exterior
- High ceilings throughout (32-course downstairs and 30-course upstairs)
- A/V intercom system
- Reticulated front gardens
- LED lighting
- Security alarm system
- Ducted vacuum system throughout the entire home
Perfectly positioned to capitalise on true walking distance from the heart and soul of the marina, only 260 meters away from the marinas edge, manicured park grounds, beach front and the Dome café, whilst less than 350 meters from the future Port Coogee shopping village, currently under construction.
If you are truly after the relaxed care-free coastal lifestyle this developing estate has to offer, you'll be simply hard pressed to find homes of this calibre that also ooze sleek sophistication.
welcomes all real-estate agents to make enquiries on behalf of their buyers and a chance to work together. For more information on this flawless presented property or to schedule a private inspection contact Brad today