House for sale
430 Black Mountain Road,
Black Mountain, QLD
5 2 6
When Opportunity Presents ItselfAbsolutely stunning 70 acre property within minutes of Cooroy, this beautiful old farmland is some of the most desirable land left in the area. With its long northerly views over spring fed dams and rich pastures to the mountains and hills, it's not hard to see why this will be one of the most sought after properties.
- Fully fenced 70 acres
- Crystal clear water meandering through the rocky creek beds
- Creek flats
- Rolling green hills
- Extensive landscaping around residences
- Majestic fig trees and courtyard areas
- Airstrip previously used for crop dusting plane
- Extensive stock improvements
- + much more
The original Queenslander stands proudly overlooking the property while the additional 2 bedroom dwelling sits nearby for additional living quarters, or to live in while you renovate the Queenslander to its original glory.
This property has too many features to list and must be seen to be believed. Call for your private inspection today!
Last updated: 05:06PM on Oct 5th 2017