430 Sunrise Road,
Simply Iconic But Has To Go!Cintamani commands an incomparable Noosa dress circle location with an absolutely mesmerising panorama of Noosa Heads capturing the coastline north to Double Island Point, meandering waterways of the Noosa River and lakes dotting the valley floor below. A secure gated entry statement opens to a long private driveway wending it's way through botanical gardens, welcoming you into the absolute splendour of this extraordinary 88 acre estate. There's a true sense of arrival as you drive pass by the helipad and grand slam championship tennis court and then step from your car under the porte - cochere, complete with it's magnificent fountain.
Long regarded as the ultimate Noosa hinterland estate, Cintamani captures the true essence of coastal beach living situated right in the magic golden triangle, and just 15 easy kilometres to Noosa beach without passing a single traffic light.
Whether entertaining on a scale to rival an international resort across poolside terraces, lifting the shutters of a commercially equipped bar, or raising the volume on your favourite soundtrack, there's no doubt the man who penned the classic song Simply The Best now offers for sale the very best property in the Noosa Hinterland.
- 35ha (88 acres), lakeside pavilion, machinery sheds, established nursery
- Extraordinary coastal and mountain panorama of the Noosa Shire
- Single level estate design, grand porte-cochere entry, fireplace
- 5 ensuited bedrooms, soaring ceilings, study, ducted air conditioning
- 4 garages, separate maids quarters, cold room, buggy garage
- Cinema, fully equipped gym, aerobics studio, billiard/pool room
- Grand slam championship tennis court
- Infinity edge lap pool, spa, barbecue pavilion, gourmet chefs kitchen
- Helipad, 90 minutes Brisbane, 15 minute sealed road trip to Noosa