Rural for sale
430 Treeton Road,
0 0 0
$2,490,000 plus wine stock at cost.
WINERY, CAFE, VINEYARD, CELLAR DOOR - A FAMILY BUSINESS LOCATED IN THE MARGARET RIVER WINE APPELLATIONBrookwood Estate is a family owned Winery, Cafe & Cellar Door located in the acclaimed Margaret River Wine Region 4kms from the charming South West town of Cowaramup. This Region offers a huge selection of world-class wineries, gourmet food, and famous surf beaches making it the perfect destination for a family weekend or a complete sea change.
The wines produced from the 5.36ha vineyard are well awarded along with the Brookwood caf, has evolved into an extraordinary location for food lovers offering fresh gourmet produce and receiving top social media ratings.
This complete family operation offers a strong foothold and presence in the Margaret River Tourist and Wine Appellation. It is rare to come across such a complete offering covering so many closely aligned aspects from wine sales, vineyard, caf and accommodation in one complete package.
- Large building accommodating the - winery, warehouse, cellar door & cafe, kitchen, restroom & office, large alfresco
verandah taking in sweeping valley views.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom + powder room main residence. 2 bay hardstand vehicle parking and front alfresco area
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage
- Steel frame storage shed with a residential component. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan kitchen, meals and living
- Large open front 164m2 3 bay machinery shed
- Large freshwater lake
- One soak
- 5.36ha dry grown vineyard
Offered for sale at $2,490,000 plus wine stock at cost. The asking price does include all Plant & Equipment. It also includes the Business being all goodwill, labels & trademarks. You can purchase the property and run the property without the restaurant if you wish as there is no value set down for this component of the property.
Information Memorandum available on request.
Last updated: 02:26PM on Jun 20th 2017