Semi-rural Acreage for sale
433-447 German Church Road,
Redland Bay, QLD
5 2 6
Real Estate Gold - 23.6 acres, Queenslander, 8 Fenced Paddocks, Sheds + Workshops!Please take the time to view the short video as it truly encompasses the very best of this home and the lifestyle it offers.
Do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire 23.6 acres of paradise and secure real estate gold for your family and many generations to come.
The majestic Queenslander with expansive wrap around verandahs provides endless indoor and outdoor living areas that embrace the spectacular surrounding scenery and the idyllic ambience of acreage living. It's not hard to imagine waking up to this every day!
With 8 Fenced paddocks, a dam, hay shed, workshops and sheds this property is ideal for animals (cattle, horses etc.) and/or to run a business from - such as a nursery, cattle farm, agistment, homestead, B & B or farm stay (STCA). Or, just enjoy a secret sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of the world.
Summary of the property:
* Large country, style kitchen (2 Pak cabinets & granite bench tops)
* Formal sitting room & large, open plan living areas
* Formal dining room & casual dining areas
* Master suite (walk-in-robe & modern en suite with large shower)
* Huge walk-in-linen cupboard
* Stylish family bathroom + separate powder room
* Part of the house can be conveniently closed off for visitors or for a B & B
* Wrap around verandahs to relax, entertain & just soak up those views
* Retreat style pool with rock waterfall
* Solar power (16 panels x 3.1kw) keeps the energy bills low
* A large array of fruit trees (you'll never have to buy fruit again!)
* 8 fenced paddocks (each with a water trough)
* Cattle yard with weighing machine & crusher for branding
* Multiple 'powered' sheds including hay shed, work shop + garages
* Huge Boat/Caravan port + truck parking
* Horse trail & bike track close by at Days Road
This ideal location provides you with the best of both worlds - surrounded by other large acreage properties, yet conveniently located to all the amenities you will ever need. Approximately 1 hour from Brisbane (keep your city job & come home to this every day!) and 1 hour to the Gold Coast.
An excellent selection of schools (Redland Bay State School, Mount Cotton State School, Sheldon College, Calvary Christian College, Kimberley College & Chisolm Catholic College), local Shopping Villages (Mt Cotton, Redland Bay & Victoria Point), Golf Courses (Redland Bay & Carbrook), as well as restaurants & cafes etc. are just a 5-15 minute drive away.
Last updated: 02:52AM on Sep 22nd 2018