44 Barlow Street,
Spacious family home in perfect positionYou must inspect this beautifully maintained 5 bedroom family home that offers the largest of families all the space they need with multiple living areas spread out over 2 cleverly designed levels. Sitting proudly on an elevated, North facing 810 m2 (32 perch) allotment, this versatile home should definitely be on your list.
Loved and enjoyed by the same family for over 25 years, this is one of those rare opportunities to buy your long term home and put your family roots down in one of the most prestigious and tightly held enclaves in Brisbane. The location is simply superb, in a quiet tree lined street and only one street away from Ascot with a short walk to beautiful Oriel Park and the Ascot State School.
- Gorgeous street appeal with mature hedges across the front boundary and a style that compliments the street and surrounding properties
- Master bedroom suite is conveniently separate to the other
4 bedrooms offering peace and privacy for Mum and Dad
- Upstairs offers 4 separate living areas plus a huge back deck for entertaining
- The spacious kitchen is perfectly connected to the living areas and commands the ideal North East aspect with the ability to watch the kids play in the backyard or pool
- Downstairs also offers a huge family living area with multiple uses including teenage retreat, media room, office space or just an entertaining area that is perfect for those big family parties
- 4 car accommodation including 3 car garage with workshop plus a carport with its own second driveway
- The backyard is nothing short of a tropical oasis and the ultimate playground for the kids with a large tree waiting for that perfect treehouse
- In ground salt water swimming pool with a unique waterslide to entertain the kids for hours during those long, summer days
- 5000 lt rainwater tank
- Located within the Ascot State School Catchment Area.
Only a short walk to private schools, St Margaret's, St Rita's,
St Agatha's and Clayfield College
- Located only 6 kms from Brisbane CBD and 15 mins to Brisbane Airport
Offers over $ 1,750,000 invited