44 Barr-smith Drive,
A LANDSCAPE OF CITY LIGHTS & RICH TEXTURESYou will truly be wowed by the space, privacy & style of this elegant & substantial executive home. A distinctive & impressive home that stands alone with unique selections and décor.
Situated on the lower slopes of the Adelaide Hills, it combines sweeping city & sea views with superb convenience & offers an escape into a secluded sanctuary of sophistication.
What we love about this home:
- A transformed solid brick unique Torrens Title home that has recently undergone a complete renovation & in near new condition
- Inspirational open plan living with stunning flooring flowing onto the deep balcony integrating the spaces beautifully & seamlessly
- Anchoring the living spaces together is the striking kitchen with impressive central stone bench ending with 6 person seating, overhead pendant lighting & massive amount of cupboards/storage & sliding doors to pantry/appliance cupboard.
- 900mm Siemens induction cook top & exhaust
- Siemens wall mounted steam oven, oven & fridge
- Integrated dishwasher, microwave & rubbish/recycle bins
- The large lounge has a focus of a magnificent GreenSmart real flame gas fireplace
- Hearty size dining ideally placed for easy entertaining
- Huge main bedroom suite. Be envious with shoe store, wall of built in wardrobes, pull down Hafele hanging rails & ensuite with double sinks & vanity
- Edgy modern main bathroom plus separate powder room for guests
- Accommodation of four bedrooms, built-in desks & robes in two
- Home entertainment or exercise room with dual Sony TVs
- Clever & practical office has up-lighting to the extensive built-in book cases, file & printer drawers & mirror reflecting the vista. Curtained sliding door for privacy for the Queen size Hafele wall-bed is simple to use at a moment's notice
- Double glazed commercial grade sliding doors & windows with solar reflective qualities for thermal & soundproofing. European style windows in main & office.
- Quality window treatments (block out & sheer curtaining), distinctive pendant lighting
- Big flexible outdoor entertaining areas with separate lounge & alfresco dining & built in BBQ with plumbed sink
- Automatic 2 car garage, mezzanine store & suspended bike storage
- Programmable smart ducted reverse cycle air conditioner, security, programmable watering system & key less entry
An idyllic retreat whether staying home or travelling.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™