House for sale
44 Bridgewood Drive,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
5 2 2
BOLD AND BEAUTIFULExperience high quality living in the heart of Beaumont Hills with this immaculate family home that blends all the comforts a growing family requires with luxury living features within and without.
Offering five bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with an oversized behind bed walk-in wardrobe complete with a grandiose balcony.
Top of the range bathrooms present more than ample space for toiletries while also providing a large shower and bath for both convenience and relaxation.
The open plan living areas not only provide ample space but are naturally lit as part of a practical design that seamlessly encompasses a designer kitchen complete with stone bench tops inclusive of an island and stainless steel appliances featuring a walk in pantry.
With an open plan dining room and an additional lounge area upstairs with separate lounge and toilet, both levels provide comfort and space with ample linen storage.
With a luxury downstairs bar and movie room, entertainment with family and friends has never been easier than this.
All complemented with a grand backyard landscape complete with undercover dining and a BBQ area/sun decking with multitudes of outdoor space.
This Grand Modern home is all set within the sought-after Beaumont Hills; being close to shops, schools and the forthcoming North West Rail link.
- Five well-appointed bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with walk-in wardrobe and private balcony
- Upstairs with main bathroom, separate toilet and linen storage
- Separate lounges and a dining room
- Downstairs toilet, large laundry with plenty of room for cleaning supplies
- Bar/media room with contoured wall and shelves
- Kitchen complete with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, multiple storage, walk in pantry.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort no matter the weather
- Large double garage for the easy-to-access storage of goods and vehicles
- Back yard landscaped complete with undercover dining, sun-decking and BBQ area and ample room for children and pets to play
With all the boxes ticked, and providing a comfortable and convenient lifestyle, a standout home like this will not last long! So call Harrison Markwick today on 0402 138 886.
Last updated: 04:57PM on Sep 17th 2018