44 Gardenia Street,
Experience 44 squares of refined luxuryEmbodying exquisite elegance, this 8 year old regal English beauty is a contemporary 5 bedroom plus study residence inspired by the finest period traditions. Beautifully manicured gardens pay perfect compliment to the lush Bellbird surrounds and luxuriously appointed interiors.
Customised for those desiring a deluxe entertainer's environment, the seductive lounge with gas log fire and graceful dining room are balanced by an upper retreat with a kitchenette and sunny balcony, a large meals area beside the premium chef's granite kitchen, and an expansive fire-side family room.
Feast your eyes across the magnificent alfresco zone, lined with sandstone and covered for year-round pleasure, leading out to the family spa and auto-irrigated garden.
Marble adorns the 3 bathrooms and powder room, including a dual-vanity spa ensuite which accompanies the ground floor main bedroom with walk-in robe. A large study/6th bedroom flows outside to the balcony. Fitted with every luxury you expect in a home of this calibre, be impressed by the soaring 10-foot ceilings, leadlight windows, rich timber detailing and Sydney Blue Gum floors.
Placed in a quiet cul-de-sac with Furness Park at one end and zoned for prized Box Hill High School, walk to primary schools, buses, train, village shops, cafes and Blackburn Lake Sanctuary.
* Contemporary 5 bedroom home with English period styling
* A fabulous choice of formal and informal living zones
* Sandstone alfresco terrace looking out to the family spa
* Ground floor main bedroom with marble ensuite and WIR
* Ducted heating/air-con, ducted vacuum and double auto garage
* Auto-irrigation and 3 water tanks for the landscaped gardens
* Walk to village shops, cafes, train, buses and primary schools
* Zoned for Box Hill High School
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.44gardeniastreetblackburn.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days