House for sale
44 Howson Rise,
4 2 2
ONE OF THE FINEST PROPERTIES IN THE AREAPositioned on 1.81ha (4.47acres) of tranquil bushland, with a tree lined entry statement of Poplars, this custom-built home offers outstanding accommodation, with a total of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus study/5th bedroom.
The perfect down south destination - a serene property where you can unwind and enjoy all this beautiful region has to offer. Designed for seamless entertaining and comfortable living, to say the property is remarkable, does not do it justice. The list of features is endless for this magnificent residence where everything has been exceptionally planned.
The master bedroom positioned at the front of the home features extensive windows with views out over the gardens and bushland, an extensive walk-in robe and a resort style bathroom has a walk-in shower with double entry.
The kitchen with Miele appliances, including a dishwasher and a spacious walk-in pantry and the main open plan living/dining area features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning and direct access to outdoor entertaining areas on both sides to ensure all weather outdoor living at any time of the day or year. There is also a second living area/reading room or children's activity room if needed with yet another outdoor entertaining area.
The residence is very conveniently located, with Dunsborough & Yallingup just minutes away by car with world renowned wineries, restaurants and popular surfing beaches close by.
Other features of this outstanding property include:
* A variety of outdoor decks perfect for entertaining
* Privacy in tranquil bushland surrounds
* Huge building envelope with room to expand
* Two ducted air-conditioning units
* Easy care tile floors throughout the home
* Built-in robes to all the generous size bedrooms
* Access to numerous entertaining decks from via bi-fold doors from the living area to the outdoors
* 3.3m ceilings throughout the home
* Large study/office (or 5th bedroom)
* Direct access from the 7m x 6m garage with storage options into the house, which could also be converted into additional accommodation such as a teenagers retreat or granny flat
* 135,000 litre water tank plus 8,000 litre header tank fed from the bore and dam
* 3.75kw solar panels
* Solar hot water system
* Three phase power
* Sealed tree lined entry driveway to the property
* Sealed road access to the rear of the property which has another 6m x 6m powered shed and undercover lean-to to house a boat or caravan
* Vistas over farmland, gardens and bushland
* Fully reticulated, manicured lawns & gardens
* Large fully powered 6m x 7m workshop with roller door and separate entry into the property with split mezzanine for extra storage, could also be converted to a private studio or standalone granny flat or guest accommodation
* Close to all the attractions of the Yallingup / Dunsborough region
Suitable for permanent living or holidays with the ability to close off and access the three minor bedrooms at the rear of the house with a separate entry, perfectly setup for a B & B or Airbnb.
With a variety of accommodation options, stunning outlook from most of the rooms in the house, a great location and a feeling of spaciousness and tranquillity, this property is outstanding. Viewings by appointment only.
For further information contact your South West Real Estate Agent, Michael Mort on 0403 342 681.
Last updated: 10:34PM on Sep 6th 2017